We know just how important your business is to you. As a business owner you have a lot to protect. That’s just one of the reasons why we take the time to…
- Analyze your business needs.
- Develop a plan that is customized and responsive to your own specific situation.
- Offer you competitive pricing that is reflective of your exposure and experience.
Running a business in today’s economy is a challenge, but can also be very rewarding. Although keeping up with day-to-day operations takes up most of your time, you also must take all necessary precautions to safeguard your business from loss.
Whether you own an office building or a coffee shop, we offer the right combination of coverages to meet your needs.
Our many products and coverages can be tailored to meet your business insurance needs. Furthermore, our business policies are customized and responsive to your specific needs, no matter how big or small.
As your quality independent insurance agency we can offer the following insurance coverages for your business.
- Business Automobile – this coverage is available to protect your business from the liability associated with operating automobiles. Coverage is available for owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles including autos, trucks, vans, tractors and trailers. Physical damage coverage is also available.
- Commercial Liability – provides coverage including defense for liabilities associated with operating a commercial business enterprise. Policies are tailored to meet the specific risk management needs of your business.
- Commercial Property – provides coverage for your buildings and contents. Coverages range from specific named-perils policies to broader all-risk policies.
- Directors & Officers – designed to protect the directors and officers of your organization from damages and defense costs due to civil claims, claims of negligence, and of errors and/or omissions.
- Employment Practices Liability – provides coverage for defense costs and liability arising from allegations of improper employment practices, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Home Based Business – homeowners insurance does not necessarily cover many home business-related claims. This could mean a major loss of income, as well as other significant losses, for your home business. If you have a home based business consider contacting us to discuss proper coverage options that offer both protection and affordability.
- Inland Marine – provides coverage for business assets and hardware while these items are off premises.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – one of the most needed types of coverage is also one of the most commonly overlooked, or even known about, by consumers. It’s called ordinance or law coverage. As your building becomes older certain changes in your county’s building codes and ordinance change to reflect new standards for construction. If your older property suffers a substantial loss, fixing it may require a higher construction standard to reflect new laws, therefore simply replacing your property as it was just isn’t good enough to meet these new laws and codes. Ordinance or law coverage pays for these upgrades in building standards.
- Professional Liability – provides coverage for defense costs and awards for liability arising from improper professional practices and errors and omissions in the conduct of business activities.
- Special Event Coverage – provides third party liability coverage for a short term special event.
- Umbrella and Excess Liability – this coverage complements your property/liability program and provides additional limits of coverage. In today’s litigious society, smart business people protect their investment with umbrella coverage.
- Workers’ Compensation – this coverage is designed to meet the workers’ compensation laws of your state. Workers’ compensation coverage provides protection for injured workers and supporting protection through employer’s liability coverage.
The companies we represent may even offer you the opportunity to package many of these coverages within a single policy.